Wow! I received my first-ever blog award and tag recently from ajh, over at Age Groups Rock.
How cool is that??
(Thanks, ajh, for thinking of me!)
I'm told that I'm supposed to share 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 more beautiful bloggers....
Only 7? I've met so many in recent months!
Seven random things about me ....(in no particular order!)
This is a tough request, especially after just doing my 100th post.
- I've moved a lot, living lots of cool (and not so cool) places, including: Marathon and Key West, Florida; San Diego and Oakland/San Francisco, CA; Upper Arlington, OH (my last high school was attended by Jack Nicklaus, the famous golfer, whose moniker became the mascot, The Golden Bear); Cocoa Beach, FL (one block from the beach w/ the sounds of waves 24/7); Sallisaw, OK (horse country); and a few others.... Which ones were cool and which ones not so much?? You decide. :-)
- I cry almost every time we watch Making a Difference on Nightly News... did I share this on my 100 things post? I am always soooo moved by what people are doing in this country to help others.
- I can't pass by a teddy bear in a store without stopping to hug and pet it.
- I like to 'car dance' (odd-looking, but fun) and always do the 'happy dance' when I get something to eat after being super hungry. Hubby still finds it funny after all these years.
- I'd like to be a full-time freelance writer, and continue to work toward making that happen.
- My husband calls me the 'bag lady' as I LOVE bags of all shapes, sizes, and purposes, from my 'freebie teacher bags' picked up at conferences to cloth market bags for shopping (be good to Mother Earth), leather totes that carry everything but the kitchen sink, and my new faves, two really cool shopping bags that one of my sisters gave me for Christmas, calling them "city-chic, the kind you'd see on an urban shopper's shoulder."
And now to tag 7 more beautiful bloggers (who've all made a difference in my world!):
1. Morgan (CAUTION: Redhead Running) a sweet, sweet friend!
2. Mel (Tall Mom on the Run) one who inspires every day
3. Kerrie (Mom vs. Marathon) a mom whose writing style feels so comfortable to me
4. Meg (Meg Runs!) one whose perspective is beautifully unique
5. Amanda (5 Miles 2 Empty) who freely shared running advice when I first started blogging!
6. Lisa (Lisa Runs?....) a gal who could be my sister!
7. Kim (ilaxSTUDIO) always up for a good conversation!
Happy running, friends....