Do you have a Bucket List?
Did you happen to see the movie? It's one of my all-time favorites. I could watch it (and cry) 100 more times(!). If you haven't seen it, I encourage you to, with its beautiful story and powerful message. Watch this short trailer about two men who learn they are dying and the pact they make:
A few months ago, I started my own (running) Bucket List. It currently looks like this.....
1. Run in every U.S. state.
2. Run in Canada.
3. Run a half marathon in: Boston, Chicago, NYC, and Washington, D.C.
4. Run the Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon, in honor of my uncles, Vietnam vets.
5. Run the Keys100.
6. Run Dipsea.
7. Help one person find the joy in running.
8. Make a difference in the life of a teenager.
9. Create some cool stuff* related to running, including books.
10. Get published.
Do you have a Running Bucket List?
What would you put on yours?
Own your journey. One run at a time.