- i'm happy it's almost friday
- i'm (still) shocked that a guy in my office 'shooshed' me today. are you serious? did you really go there???????
- i'm having fun watching the blog hop grow, and want to give credit where it's due. i found this one on one of shawn's blogs, and followed the steps to meeting new blogging buddies. thanks for sharing! *and in all fairness, my buddy over at fabulous n free has been trying to get me to blog hop with her for weeks(!)... oops. FAIL.
- i'm thankful for nice people like *evie at work who gave hubs and me passes to a free screening of the new movie 'life as we know it,' a romantic comedy coming out soon. yay!! date night next week! :)
- i'm counting the number of BlackBerries i've had in the past 12 months. ummm.....that would be 3 with #4 looming as #3 breathes its final breaths. *sigh*
- i'm happy i managed to squeak out 3 1/2 miles this week... not much, but working my way back into a routine, and counting the days (51) 'til the women's half marathon in st. pete. getting the head back in the game sure can be tough....
- i'm thankful to Dorcas White @ women's running magazine for making a lost gift subscription 'right' today... thank for the awesome customer service(!)... ajh, your magazine should be on its way!! (at last!)
- i'm excited to have found an over-40 blogging community during my romp in the blog hop. check out this list if you're looking for some senior buddies.... hee hee! :) just kidding! and look for the button on my blog...
- i'm happy to see The OYJ Project blog's readership grow every day... are you owning your journey???
- i'm THRILLED that ....
- and finallly (saved the best for last!).... i want to say THANK YOU and BIG *HUGS* to cg the foodie for the awesome package i received recently. she does something that i think is particularly cool: giveaways for current followers *to*say*thank*you.* NICE!
i recently won and a few days later, this ........
arrived in the mail. (i love getting things in the mail, ups, fedex... you name it! don't you??)
it's a little blurry because i was soooo excited to open it! LOL okay, it's the over-40 shakes! but you get the idea... and darn if the hubs didn't jump right in and check out the things HE liked! (cg, he says the allegro tea rocks!) thank you, friend!
enjoy the rest of your thursday!
(it was kind of fun ignoring grammar rules today!)
happy running, friends...
own your journey. one run at a time.