I have so many reasons to be thankful, and sometimes, when I'm feeling bummed out, I have to remind myself that there are many ....
18. Access to healthy food and clean water, luxuries many of us take for granted
19. Unfettered access to the internet, something not found in all parts of the world
20. Opportunities to interact with high school students ~ They make me LOL and keep my perspective in check!
21. A husband who adores me... large or
22. My grandmother, who has molded my personality in many ways... an enduring foundation in my life
23. Perspective. Fortitude. Resilience.
24. My '12-yr-old boy' disposition: Silly. (a bit) Messy. Devil-may-care attitude. Laughs at bodily sounds and smells. Finds gleeful pleasure in postrun sweat and stink.
25. Chocolate milk
26. Being pragmatic (a quality many people don't understand or don't like...)
27. People who demonstrate the good will of the holidays all year... kind people with good manners(!)
28. Magazines (love, love, love them!)
29. The rare opportunities to travel with Hubs ~ we love to explore!
And to finish out this month of Thanks.....
30. Reinvention ~ being willing (and wanting) to change things up when needed
Taking time to slow down and reflect on the people, things, and experiences that make me who I am, today and every day.....
Happy running, friends....
Own your journey. One run at a time.